What to Know About Sales Funnel Management Tools and Software
Sales or conversions is the heart and soul of any company. That is why online resources offer a lot of options in terms of managing these since companies today promote their business through the Internet. These resources are defined by the sales funnel, which has given rise to a variety of sales funnel management tools and software.
The sales funnel is how a sales process works online. Generally, it is made up of three levels of engagement, which when illustrated, looks exactly like a funnel.
- Funnel top – The top of the funnel is wide, since it has more reach, focusing less on sales but on information and brand awareness to create audience interest, like blogs, email campaigns, and informative videos.
- Mid-funnel – This part narrows from the top, since it represents the stage of further engagement. A portion of the general audience wanting more information will be provided by things like videos, e-books, manuals, and white papers through email subscriptions.
- Funnel bottom – This is where true sales or conversions occur, and is the narrowest part of the funnel. Of those interested, a fewer number will finally decide to buy products or services after going through the top and middle funnel parts.
The generalized funnel, though, is only the beginning. Most companies want the engagement and conversion process to have more features, so that their funnels, when mapped, will be longer and more complicated. Even so, the three main parts of the funnel will still be clearly defined.
Best Sales Funnel Management Software
Sales management software will enable you to edit, create functions, assign purposes or goals, A/B test, monitor, or test run sales campaigns on the platform. Here are some of the best software on the field, recognized and used by many across industries.
- ClickFunnels – This is the popular platform for SMEs. It provides a faster and balanced dynamic to your sales campaigns. It naturally enhances customer engagement.
- The easiest to operate system
- Tools to guide buyers through the sales process
- Excellent upsell tool
- Good remarketing options
Rating: 5 of 5
WishPond created the unique contests and promos features in the field. Plus, with a raft of other in-app features for creating collateral, WishPond is a dream system for marketers.
- Great templates, pop-ups, forms, and landing pages
- Contests and promos
- Well-managed automation
- Probably the most cost-effective funnel management software in the market
Rating: 4.9 of 5
LeadPages is for intelligent website-based marketing. It is not just for business, but for organizations that need specific audience leads, engagement, and optimized sites.
- Helps create high-conversion landing pages
- Is useful for a wide range of businesses
- Provides excellent engagement prospects
Rating: 4.7 of 5
PlusThis makes more resources available for campaign creatives. You can remarket as you like. A few tweaks and adjustments can make relevant new campaigns out of curated ones.
- Is great for automating campaigns
- Robust features for audience engagement
- Optimizes social media sync and evergreen content use
Rating: 4.5 of 5
Making Sales Funnel Management Work for You
Your sales funnel management software will ideally help you do the following:
- Generate, nurture, and manage leads
- Know your Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Apply audience behavior analytics
- Managing and aligning teams for goal-driven focus
After choosing the sales funnel management software, you should study the use of sales funnel tools to create collateral for your sales and marketing process. These include:
- Lead magnet builders
- Funnel mapping tools
- Landing page builders
- Social media ad builders
- Email campaign platforms
- Search advertising platforms
These tools can be used through third party apps or the software itself. These are the things that fuel conversions. Funnel mapping, for instance, is one of the best ways to visualize and create your sales process.
With a unique sales process, LegalMatch goes out of its way to enhance its sales or conversion funnel. This is done through a constantly upgraded sales funnel with the help of experts like the sales operation analyst.